FILTER - Dose guitar video

MUSIC Here below is my new video for "Dose" by FILTER on electric guitar. From the debut album "Short Bus" of 1995. Also featuring Pastor Benny Hinn for some comic relief. Enjoy!



Lyrics: I believe in something else. Now go bother someone else. Stick your fingers in your book. Take a better second look, you crook. I hate it when you breach my space. And I hate it when you preach your case. And you should go down, down. Save someone else. I think I should warn you. I think I should tell. What you've been doing. It makes you go to hell. I hate it when you preach your case. It makes me wanna stick my dick in your face. And you should go down, down. Save someone else. Can your preacher bring me down? Oh, I don't think so. I hate it when you breach my space. And I hate it when you preach your case. And you should go down, down. Save someone else. And you should go down, down. Save someone else.


Watch my other guitar videos on my blip.tv channel: