theJo's Rocking Video Christmas Card 2011 - Watch it Here!


MERRY X-MAS, EVERYONE!

If you've been following me for a while, you might know I'm also running a little video channel on blip.tv where I post some silly guitar videos once in a while.

Now here's something that's starting to become a tradition almost. Every year since the last (huh-huh), I've made these annual Christmas Card videos, that I like to share with the nearest mourners. Last year I made a heavy version of Jingle Bells on the flying V. What jolly X-Mas carol will I be doing this holiday? Well, the video is right below, so just push play to find out!

Also included is a full Kerbdog cover (Mexican Wave) which has absolutely no relation to X-mas at whatsoever.


X-Mas Card 2011: A Christmas Carol and a Rawker



Enjoy - and Happy Holidays, folks!
~theJo

Comments