Seether - Gasoline guitar video


GUITAR VIDEO Time for another guitar video! Here's "Gasoline" - the opening track off South African post-grunge trio SEETHER's Wind-Up debut "Disclaimer". Actually had the pleasure to see this play this song and more in Gothenburg just a few weeks ago.

This is a multi-track recording for some extra bawls to it, heh, heh!
Tuning: Drop C# (drop-D a half step down)

Lyrics: V1: Last night I saw that beauty queen / Watched her paint her face on / I wanna be that magazine / That she bases life on / I wanna waste her monthly blood / Wanna get some on my love / Wanna get some gasoline / And burn the house down / CHORUS: She’s got nothing to say / She’s got bills to pay / She’s got no one to hate / Except for me / V2: Last night I saw that beauty queen / Watched her cut her face off / I wanna be that magazine / That she wastes her life on / I wanna waste her monthly blood / Wanna get some on my love / Wanna get some gasoline / And burn the house down / CHORUS / V3: When I saw that beauty queen / watched her paint her face on / I wanna be that magazine / That she wipes her ass on / Wanna waste her monthly blood / wanna get some on my love / wanna get some gasoline / And burn the house down / final CHORUS: She’s got nothing to say / She’s got bills to pay / She’s got no one to hate / Except for me. / She's got nothing to say / She's got bills to pay / She's got no one to hate / Except for me.

Watch my other guitar videos on my blip.tv channel:

Nirvana kicks butt!

Seeter - Gasoline guitar video by theJo