"Please give me cock" - Bad English Teacher

(Sorry, lads. Not this kind of "bad.")
BAD ENGLISH TEACHER

Got sidetracked into the dark, dirty back alleys of YouTube again, earlier today...

So I stumbled upon this video, which actually is kinda funny. Although I can't help but feeling a bit sorry for the poor suckers who actually might be trying to learn English off of this...


Check it out below!


Unaware Asian woman talking dirty in school


Lovely Asian teacher talkin' dirty.

Before you start judging me for having a laugh at some poor Asian woman's expense, I gotta say I really do love Asians. Such sweet people, at least from my experience. And this young woman is simply adorable! So completely innocent and utterly unaware of what she's actually saying.

According to some comment on the 'Tube, she's actually teaching Korean, however. As the target audience is presumed to already speak English, one could only imagine what their reactions would be on this video. I sure hope she doesn't have the typical YouTube audience; mainly consisting of horny 13 year old boys barely capable of writing their own name, sharing Beavis and Butt-head as their collective role models. Judging by the comments they enrich the community with, they apparently cream their pants every time they either see or hear a female. If they consist of more than three polygons, that is. (...Don't want to appear TOO desperate, you know.)

But if that's indeed her audience, I'm guessing they're having a real H-A-R-D time watching their lessons keeping a straight face (or without grasping for a hankie).

But, as we all know... School's officially out for summer, so that's enough education for today! 
Enjoy your weekend, kids!
/theJo